Monday, February 06, 2006

Memang Pissed...

As mentioned in Loctor’s blog, I was affected too by my ex-high school mates. Like him, I never like going to school gatherings too. Inescapable, I met my high school friends at my friend’s wedding dinner. These people… instead of asking proper questions, they started to shoot you with pretentious and bitchy questions right after they greeted you with fake smiles.

For instance:

So what are you working as now? <-- [Just to see if your job is better or lousier than theirs]
My standard answer: Giordano

Salary how much ah? <--- [Make sure your salary lower than theirs… Will smile if their salary is higher and nod if lower than yours]
My standard answer: RM1k nia la...

Got boyfriend boi? <--- [Kepo question. Bet they started to laugh and smile in their heart when you said you don’t have any, cause you gonna die old and alone].
My standard answer: Erm... which one are you talking about?

When you wanna get married? <--- [Cause they wanna see if they can escape your wedding dinner or not cause wedding dinner need ang paw mah].
My standard answer: You scared I dun have chance to give your children ang paw ah?

So you completed your degree already? <--- [Secretly hope I cannot finish my degree]
My standard answer: Doing it slowly... [no point to boast around]

Some even asked: You started working already kah? <--- [Kanniah!! I started working at the age of 21 la… Cipiet]

Blardy people.

And one of the girls made one stupid statement “WAHHHHHHHH…… SAMSENG HOH… SMOKING…”

Walao eh.

SMOKE = SAMSENG

Then BOOZE = SUPER SAMSENG la?

It doesn’t make so much sense isn’t it? No offend, but this is normally the ‘quality of local university products’. Summore the style of wearing baju[s] is another thing. Sigh… Tasteless… Darn lansi summore!

OK, friends are one issue. Relatives another one!! They just love to compare!! Every single year, during CNY, WITHOUT FAIL!!!! My gosh, it's a RITUAL...

Salary got go up or not this year? My daughter’s boss gave her RM200 increment ah.

Boss got give bonus or not? No bonus ah? So cipiet stingy your company. My daughter get 2 months wo.

When wanna settle down ah? 25 liau wo…

That’s why I rather sleep in my room than hanging out in the living room listening to them bitching and barking non-stop about the same old stuffs.

Likewise, as mentioned by Loctor, come to think of it, I am actually doing better than most of my high school mates. E.g. I came out from uni at the age of 21, started working then and finished my CAPITAL M ady.

I am absolutely PROUD of ME!! Myself and I.

No comments: