Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SACC

Went to SACC this afternoon for lunch with my colleagues. SACC - Shah Alam City Center, sounded glamorous like KLCC. I was quite amazed with SACC, surprised that a place like this will have such a nice and glamorous shopping complexes, with Bonia, Guess, Coffee Beans, Giordano and etc. Wow, man! Shah Alam really surprises me. I always think that Shah Alam is a lake base full with all the bottom feeders, but I was wrong. I was so eagered to explore the building from the look outside. On entering the building, the building was so quite and deserted. It was so quiet that if I speak louder, I can hear my voice echoing the hall. Gee... What a SACC. Some of the shoplots are emptied, I think only 50% of the building is occupied. If someone got murdered, I don't think it would be noticeble until the rotten smell linger in the whole building. I think this is not a place that I will want to be. What if I got murdered here and left to decay? Shah Alam, nah, although with your new SACC, I admit that I was falsely impressed by your look, but I'm not going to like you. No way!

No comments: